Sunday, November 13, 2016

It has been a really long time....

Hello my friends... it has been a really long time since I have posted anything.  I couldn't even remember how to long into this blog account... lol

So here is a recap of my last year or so.

A very beloved Uncle died and I just didn't have the stamina to write blog postings.

Then, I got myself a JOB.
Yep, a real job selling shoes retail at a Brick and Mortar shop.
If you are interested,  here is the link to Me & My Feet
This is where I fell in LOVE with Earth shoes!!


Earth Orchard - Taupe




These are my FAVORITE BOOTS!!!


 So we don't have Chickens anymore.  But we plan to get some.

I finally (we rather) took the kids to Disneyland.
They have a wonderful time.

Because of my job, I was able to do so much more.
I don't work for the shoe shop anymore...well, off and on sometimes when I am needed.
But, I do miss it.

I do some other work now.  That is for another post.

I just wanted to post something and keep a digital log, if you will, for myself.

I haven't done my embroidery in so long.  Just going back and looking at the pictures, makes me want to start again.  My shop has been closed for some time now.

I should open it back up.
hmm.. maybe...we will see.

please comment and let me know if I should.

Blessings to you...



No comments: